Maybe its not such a bad thing to question what i can imagine and what is really real.
For example, the other day I said something and Jellybean replied, that I am not crazy, that I'm just pretending. Assuming then that i might have said i was crazy.
But that got me thinking..
"Who am I? Why do I do the things , or say the things i say? Am I really just pretending?"
But how do I know?
How does anyone know if they're "pretending."
But that's the point though, is'nt it? To not be the odd one out, to fit in.. But lately everyone wants to be different, to be unique. But it doesnt change a thing, because then people are still trying to fit in by keeping to the trends.
I cant believe how much time has passed... An entire year, and i have nothing to show for it except 3 grey hairs and pruning skin..
But I am still happy, still content...
Can I keep you?
No comments:
Post a Comment